Norshilah Nasir,
28th December 1990.


My name is Shila, and this site is where my very own life narration portrays, in mute. I am small built, and live in a pillbox world of warm duvets and sudden jabs. I wish to decode it all through typewriter letters and images, maybe more.
Cheers.
am ten mins away from my science practical.and i wonder why i'm still at home when i'm suppose to be at jurong.hahahahah. this sloth still lingers around.well, its either i beat it or lose to this illness.nvm i'll excuse myself this week tho i know its not one.
did closing shift as per usual last night.only that it didnt turn out as the norm.well, someone special popped out to spend some time with me, along w his friends.no wonder a post thats highlighting something i pretty much do thrice or so a week kan?and so my break time was worth pushed forward from a 6.40+ to the 8.30 one.tho i clocked in at 4, i let the 5 and 6 o'clock staff have their break before me.self impressed at how i endured the pain in the ass customers,subtle body building thru heavy weights and the spinning top navigations.nevermind the sudden and numerous chest pains that occured to me lately.yes, thats how special you are.
oh well, cant wait for tues and wed. a date and another date, both to hit the silver screen seats. yay!
-'After all the lies that I made you believe.Guilt kicks in then I start to see.The edge of the bed where your nightgown used to be..I told myself I won't miss you.But I remember .What it feels like beside you.I really miss your hair in my face and the way your innocence tastes.And I think you should know this.You deserve much better than me...'
I'm sorry things didnt turn out the way we wanted it to be.or rather, the way YOU wanted it to be. We will stay strong and keep our lives going.We have to.and i believe faith has pushed me to where i am now.i still learn to love and cherish every little bit of what life has given me.
Dee
Fathien
Iz
Irya
Tutorgirl
Kal
Kin
Fifa
Anxx
Haikal
Emil
Lyssa
Pavalam
Malik
Tasha
Icka
Maira
Zaha
Umaira
Yana
Farhan
Nurul
Firdaus
Amni
An
Kyria
Enz
Johnboy
Syam
Erika
Fiza
September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / October 2011 /
