Norshilah Nasir,
28th December 1990.


My name is Shila, and this site is where my very own life narration portrays, in mute. I am small built, and live in a pillbox world of warm duvets and sudden jabs. I wish to decode it all through typewriter letters and images, maybe more.
Cheers.
If you guys love prawns, betcha'll love my fingers.I spent this evening helping mom out with the preparation for this Saturday's event. My 8 year old younger bro will be circumcised.Finally!
Pretty dismayed that I missed all the fun for yesterday's class chalet. I made haste in heading for downtown east after training, which wasn't hasty enough because I only managed to reach there only after 11pm. The rest of the classmates have already went home. =(
my dismay didnt really cease there. I was greeted with those who were almost drunk. few were sober. but that didnt get me for sure. anyway! at that point of time, the only far from trivial thing in my mind was FOOD.soon after little miss ravenous has gratified herself enough, Natashah & I cycled off to pasir ris park.round and round we went. came back to the room with more marshmellows and dark chocolates yum yum! oh yes, before that, at 12 sharp, we sang a Happy happy bday song for Geannie in the bottle. Too bad she had to leave after that. =(
we played truth or dare by 2am or so. a very candid one it was. whatever that was veilled has been uncovered. the poker card & spin-the-bottle dares got even more bonkers with time. it was hilarious that the laughing gas got me drunk as well. and while the rest were playing, I went K.O and flew off to dreamland! I even had time to dream about Ed Westwick -.-''. Landed back on earth by 6 in the morning, self-mellowed in the sheets and duvets while waiting for Natashah to get ready. By 7am, Nat & I had our b-fast at macs. She had her big breakfast while I had my 2 bux meal.I'm seriously a cheapo man. I wasn't really trigger happy last night so there's no pic. But i'll just post a picture of my classmates here.
I have been mom's kitchen aid soon after I reached home this afternoon. Caught up with sleep sometime in between.
Happy Sweet 17,Geannie [pig]! =B
Dee
Fathien
Iz
Irya
Tutorgirl
Kal
Kin
Fifa
Anxx
Haikal
Emil
Lyssa
Pavalam
Malik
Tasha
Icka
Maira
Zaha
Umaira
Yana
Farhan
Nurul
Firdaus
Amni
An
Kyria
Enz
Johnboy
Syam
Erika
Fiza
September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / October 2011 /
