Norshilah Nasir,
28th December 1990.


My name is Shila, and this site is where my very own life narration portrays, in mute. I am small built, and live in a pillbox world of warm duvets and sudden jabs. I wish to decode it all through typewriter letters and images, maybe more.
Cheers.










That's my little brother, all big and bright. I got him an Edgar & Ellen storybook-set of 3 for his birthday and he's been tied to it eversince, even at the beach. Yeah, I do tease him through the gap of his teeth and into his bones every single day. But that boy doesn't know how much I love him. I'd look through his eyelids and into his eyes while he's asleep.I can lie down beside him for hours, just gazing through, and wonder what on outerspace is he dreaming about.It'll always end with a kiss.A kiss made up of kisses. The forehead, both cheeks, back to the forehead. For years it's been that way. I love that kid.
I spent the whole of the day at ecp with family.It was sunny wunny, but little did we know that there's an upcoming mini hurrricane - right after we pitched the tent. All 6 of us got completely drenched, the rain and soil buttered our body.Dad's shirt was see through.Very sexy belly and a good appertizer for the day. We set up our personal portable bbq pit soon after the day got brighter. It was all good until 3 monkeys on shift approached my mom. They were pestering my mom for permits as if my mom gave any banana shit about them. Damn I just felt like clipping their lips with my tongs and bury them in the lighting charcoal. And my mom, having the never-lose attitude and being the smart mouthed she is, got her words all fiery on them. haha you just messed with the wrong person, you bollocks. We had a nice bitching time about those 3 anyway. Curse those 3 messengers those mood wreckers, i'm gonna be up the decker. Goodnight!
Dee
Fathien
Iz
Irya
Tutorgirl
Kal
Kin
Fifa
Anxx
Haikal
Emil
Lyssa
Pavalam
Malik
Tasha
Icka
Maira
Zaha
Umaira
Yana
Farhan
Nurul
Firdaus
Amni
An
Kyria
Enz
Johnboy
Syam
Erika
Fiza
September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / October 2011 /
