Norshilah Nasir,
28th December 1990.


My name is Shila, and this site is where my very own life narration portrays, in mute. I am small built, and live in a pillbox world of warm duvets and sudden jabs. I wish to decode it all through typewriter letters and images, maybe more.
Cheers.
Passiveness is the problem of my being. I patronize my sloth too much and now luxurious seems sleazy. To my walls of defect - Only if the odd-pendulum swings me up to my highest beanstalk, it shall stay as it is. If not, let it be finite.
This illustration's done to be whole, animated and polished. There's the level & the challenges that I set foot on every chapter.. and in my self-written story, I accelerate pass the blocks while another awaits. Probably the multiplication and replication of these thorns could construct someone stronger than me. Someone who's still me.
Sometimes we don't know where to go. We don't know what direction means. We wonder if we should dig the hole and be engulfed in our self-controlled life aperture.
Snap the blank questions away. Use the space to resonate the past/recent happenings and we'll find that those are all we have. We'll find that those are our assets that we never figured out.
Our life's a grandeur, key within our own majesties. Belief that we're all self-structured and strong with what we have. And we'll find ourselves all docile and fixed for this cold war on earth.
I have alot more to figure out, but I have found the gifts of my life - bits of it.
Have you?
Dee
Fathien
Iz
Irya
Tutorgirl
Kal
Kin
Fifa
Anxx
Haikal
Emil
Lyssa
Pavalam
Malik
Tasha
Icka
Maira
Zaha
Umaira
Yana
Farhan
Nurul
Firdaus
Amni
An
Kyria
Enz
Johnboy
Syam
Erika
Fiza
September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / October 2011 /
