Norshilah Nasir,
28th December 1990.


My name is Shila, and this site is where my very own life narration portrays, in mute. I am small built, and live in a pillbox world of warm duvets and sudden jabs. I wish to decode it all through typewriter letters and images, maybe more.
Cheers.
The cycle goes on. Feels like i'm revisiting the sleepless nights when I was seating for my Art & Design O levels. Only now, it's Arts marketing. 3 weeks for my Integrated Marketing Comm project, final presentation's on Wednesday. Just when I though I've gtten away from UT2, theres the IMC project, and when it's over, there's UT3 on Saturday, and I kind of left out my Production Design project. Due on friday, but I've not come up with any costume, set, light design. I wonder the progress of my team. Man it's crazy.
But hey, above all, it's Muse on Wednesday, finally =))!
And higher above, Hussein and I - the 28th of Last month marked our 13th month together since 28/12/08. =)

Dee
Fathien
Iz
Irya
Tutorgirl
Kal
Kin
Fifa
Anxx
Haikal
Emil
Lyssa
Pavalam
Malik
Tasha
Icka
Maira
Zaha
Umaira
Yana
Farhan
Nurul
Firdaus
Amni
An
Kyria
Enz
Johnboy
Syam
Erika
Fiza
September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / October 2011 /
