Norshilah Nasir,
28th December 1990.


My name is Shila, and this site is where my very own life narration portrays, in mute. I am small built, and live in a pillbox world of warm duvets and sudden jabs. I wish to decode it all through typewriter letters and images, maybe more.
Cheers.




It's been more than 7 days, but I still have it in my head and the only artist that's been playing in my playlist is Muse. Now I'm regretting that I didn't bring my camera along. Muse head down do Singapore on your next tour please! Who needs mariah carey, akon and beyonce when theres genuinely good musicians like Muse right?
Finally, the final test for Arts Marketing tomorrow (except for the fact that I have not studied enough). And then there's the final year project. I hope my team will work together well. . and I hope to get good news from Theatreworks for the internship as well.
I'll be expecting for a call from Hussein soon. You know I'll always stare for seconds for a hope that you'll always be safe on the road. I Love You. =) Goodnight world.
Dee
Fathien
Iz
Irya
Tutorgirl
Kal
Kin
Fifa
Anxx
Haikal
Emil
Lyssa
Pavalam
Malik
Tasha
Icka
Maira
Zaha
Umaira
Yana
Farhan
Nurul
Firdaus
Amni
An
Kyria
Enz
Johnboy
Syam
Erika
Fiza
September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / August 2010 / September 2010 / January 2011 / February 2011 / October 2011 /
